Firsts
I just graduated from college and am ready to have my FIRST job as a teacher! I am also attempting to start my FIRST blog! Along with all the other FIRSTS that will happen this year, I expect there will be big gaps in time on this blog, but it will be fun to give it a whirl! I am inspired by the many other educational blogs in "blog land." That's what my interning teacher calls blogs. I hope you will follow me as I grow and learn as a FIRST year teacher.
Congratulations! It looks like you don't have a follow button yet. :)Enjoy your many "firsts"!
ReplyDeleteCome visit my blog sometime (your post reminds me of my blog title)!
Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts
Lyndsey, Thank you for your kind words! I figured out how to add a "follow" button. Heading over to visit your blog now. Enjoy your summer :)
ReplyDelete