I saw a wonderful idea for writing on Pinterest - shared writing journals. So I bought some journals and put topic covers on them, which I got from some wonderful blog that I can't remember. The only name attached to the file was Megan. So if you are Megan, thank you for sharing your journal covers. They are great! Here are the materials I used to make the journals and the holder for them. That is what the iced coffee box is for. Once you get to know me, you will quickly see that I love iced coffee! While I like the idea, I couldn't figure out how to correct them for the individual student when everyone in the class would be writing in the same journal. Solution - TAG! Of course this is another idea I saw on Pinterest. I retyped it to match my center and created a TAG! sheet to go with the sign. The gist is that the students will write in the journal during centers, read another studen...
What a cute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for following my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!
Michelle
Visit My Blog
Email The 3AM Teacher
Visit My FB Page
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog. I don't know why the Rainbow Editing page wouldn't download. If you try again and can't get it, let me know and I'll email it to you!
ReplyDeleteMy classroom website is called Obviously Wise Learners, but it was almost called Outstanding, Wonderful Learners!
✿Lynn
Inside this Book
Lynn,
DeleteI just came back to my computer to try the download again, and a download window popped up with the file. Not sure what happened but it a-okay now! Thanks :) I will have to check out Obviously Wise Learners. That is funny mine is almost the same. A friend of mine does the owl theme in her room and helped me come up with the title. This was before I knew I was doing the jungle theme. It will take too much brain power right now to figure out how to change it all so O.W.Ls it will stay.
Michelle
Welcome to Blogland Michelle!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteMegan
I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
Thank you!
DeleteLove the idea. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging! I'm your newest follower.
imgoingfirst@gmail.com
You are very welcome. Thank you for following.
Delete