I got this idea from my son's second grade teacher. I put my own spin on it from some ideas I saw on Pinterest. During the week, students may earn Wonderful Tickets for whatever you want to reward them for. It could be that he gave a wonderful answer, showed kind deeds towards a classmate, did exceptionally well on an assignment, followed directions...you get the point. So at the time you award the ticket, the student will write their name on it and drop it in the barrel. I use a large clear Cheetos Ball container I got from Sam's Club. Then anytime throughout the week that you need to encourage good behavior, draw a couple of tickets and allow those students to mark one of the rewards on the back. You collect and throw it away once the reward has been redeemed. Click the picture to download the Wonderful Tickets. I plan to post the mini award posters soon, so check back. Hope you find this useful. Cli...
Hello!! I am a new follower! Welcome tot he world of blogging and teaching! Good luck with the upcoming new school year!
ReplyDeleteHi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I'd love for you to hop over to my blog and check it out.
ReplyDeleteAmy
www.adventuresinteaching.net