Organize your classroom library!
![]() |
| Organize your classroom library! |
I am excited to share my latest discovery. I have been searching for an app that would allow me to keep track of my books. The Classroom Organizer is better than anything I could have ever imagined. Here are some of the reasons I like it...
- It is FREE!
- Scan the ISBN on your book and Classroom Organizer quickly logs title, author, ISBN, and a picture of the book.
- There are other fields that can be filled in such as reading level and points etc.
- Set up students so they can check out and return books on their own.
- Students can leave a review of the book for others to read before they check it out.
- Students can mark the condition of the book upon check out and return so they no longer have to bother you about a book with a loose cover or missing pages etc. They can just mark it and put the book in the "book hospital."
- Teachers can set the maximum number of books for students to check out as well as the number of days they can keep the books.
- Reports: Book Checkout History, Current Books Checked Out, and other reports
- Access via app for iPhone and Droid as well as the desktop computer. As far as I can tell there is no access via iPad.
Leave me a post if you have used this or intend to. I am always curious to know the ups and downs of technology in other classrooms. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from my classroom to yours! :)

Very nice and interesting blog! Greetings from Italy from my Owls class
ReplyDeletehttp://mrsdclasses.blogspot.it/