QR Codes
I am going to share some fun ideas for how I have used QR codes in the classroom. If you haven't heard of them before, please Google for the actual definition. That's not nearly as much fun as just getting to the good stuff. I use QR STUFF to make all my QR codes. Step 1: Select PLAIN TEXT Step 2: Type your text in the CONTENT box (this is what will be revealed when you scan the code) Step 3: Download the code (under the picture of the QR code) Step 4: Copy and paste the code into a Word document for printing (you may want to write out your questions and answers first because you can't print them from this site) Good? It is actually pretty easy. Okay, next.... I only have ONE iPad for my class. Yes, it is my personal iPad, but the kids are respectful with it because they know I will not let them use it if they are not. So this particular game is QR tic-ta...
Comments
Post a Comment